Carewatch remote monitoring
Carewatch is based on the Sony "mSafety wearable platform".
Credit: Sony Network Communications Europe
What makes us unique?
- Monitoring over a shorter period of time
- Connected to reception, clinic or health center.
- The purpose is to follow up patients' recovery and rehabilitation
- Atrial fibrillation
- Diabetes type 1
- Follow-up surgical procedures
- Cancer treatment
- Long-term Covid
- Monitoring over a longer period of time
- Connected to health center/hospital
- The purpose is to follow patients' health development
and offer a security service
Chronic diseases, e.g.
- Heart failure
- Monitoring over longer and shorter periods
- Connected to municipal
care/health care/home health care
- The purpose is to monitor the user's condition and
receive an indication of changes as well as
warning of infection to limit
Geriatric conditions, infections, eg:
- Heart & vascular diseases
- Covid 19
- Seasonal flu
- General condition before surgery
Internal sensors and external meters connected to Carewatch
All measurement values are linked to the user's
Carewatch is developed specifically for clinical use in healthcare. It looks like a modern smartwatch, not an eye-catching aid. Carewatch is waterproof, disinfectable and can be individually adjusted with:
- Positioning on all measured values - indoors and outdoors
- Heart rate and activity meter (ascent, sleep, stress, etc.)
- Connection and monitoring of medical sensors. Saturation, glucose, temperature, weight etc.
- Medication reminders and other notifications
- Safety alarm with fall detector
- Deviation alarm - "Dementia alarm"
- High reliability – measurement values are advanced.
- More freedom and mobility for the user.
- 100% traceability of measured values.
- The functions (can) be adapted individually.
- Independent of smartphone and apps.
- Ability to quickly correct medication.
- Fewer visits to healthcare providers.
- Reduced need for assistance from healthcare professionals.
- The patient gains greater control and insight into his condition.
- Healthcare resources can be focused on those who need it most.
- New and better decision support with completely new information